Use Of Our Service And Client Accounts
Clients must be at least eighteen (18) years old in order to use the website and our services. By using this website and our services, you represent, acknowledge and agree that you are at least 18 years of age and have the right, authority and capacity to agree to and abide by these Terms. You also represent that you will use the website and our services in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. In order to use any of the services offered by RZ, including but not limited to, resume writing, cover letter writing, or LinkedIn profile writing, you will have to create a Client Account on the website. To do this, you must register on the site by choosing a Username and Password. You agree not to use any other person’s client account. You also agree to not let anyone else use your client account. When creating your account on the website, you represent that all information given is accurate and complete. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify ResumeZest immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. ResumeZest will not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account. RZ may terminate this Agreement and your use of this website and our services at any time without notice if we believe that you are less than 18 years old or if you have violated this Agreement in any other way.
You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, regulations, and tax obligations that may apply to your use of our website and/or services. In connection with your use of our website and services, you agree that you will not:
- violate any local, state, provincial, national, or other law or regulation, or any order of a court, including, without limitation, zoning restrictions, and tax regulations;
- hack, crack, phish, SQL inject, or otherwise interfere with the integrity of the computer systems of our website, Service, or Clients;
- defame anyone;
- defraud, mislead, or otherwise act dishonestly;
- copy, store, or otherwise access any information contained on the website or within any content appearing therein, for purposes not expressly permitted by these Terms;
- use the website or services for any commercial or other purposes that are not expressly permitted by these Terms;
- use the website or services to transmit, distribute, post or submit any information concerning any other person or entity, including without limitation, photographs of others without their permission, personal contact information or credit, debit, calling card, or account numbers;
- stalk or harass any other client of the website or services or collect or store any personally identifiable information about any other client;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsify, or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- run any bots or other software to aggregate or browse our content;
- post fake information, whether it is about a job, company, or your own credentials as a job applicant;
- infringe on anyone’s intellectual property rights;
- otherwise act in a manner which, at RZ’s sole discretion, is objectionable.
Information We Collect
When you use our website and our services, we collect information from you. This information may include your name, email address, phone number, home address, date of birth, work experience, education, references, supporting documents, previous and expected salaries, race, ethnicity, gender, disability status, veteran status, email, email password, LinkedIn email, LinkedIn password, and more. If you purchase one of our career services, you may also be providing us with your resume and any related information or documentation. You must be at least 18 years old to use our website and/or services and RZ will not collect any information from anyone under the age of 18.
Additional Information We Collect
There may also be additional information that we collect from you. If you make a purchase through our website, we may collect your credit card number and other payment information, which we will use only to process your payments. We may also collect information about you from publicly available sources. We may also collect non-personal information from you. When you access our website, we may collect such things as your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URL, service provider, location, and other general information about our users. This information, on its own, cannot usually be used to identify you. We may at times also collect automatically generated data that will help diagnose problems with our server, help administer our website, analyze trends, track client movement, or gather demographic information for purposes of improving the website and RZ services.
Use Of Information
We may use your information:
- To enhance or improve client experiences.
- To provide our services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our services, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill your orders, process your payments, and for other customer service-related purposes.
- To understand how clients access and use our website and services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our website and services and respond to client desires and preferences.